When do you use this forum?

Where are you when you log into All About Circuits?

• Total voters

scubasteve_911

Joined Dec 27, 2007
Let's face it, some of us spent more time on this forum than they'd like to admit. This means that it must cut into our time when it shouldn't, when do you use this forum?

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Should it be any surprise that I fit most categories? :(

Only those relating to school, to which I do not qualify anymore!

Dave

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
I voted for "Home (when you should be taking out the garbage).", since now I have so little time between my work, my home related tasks (have to wash the dishes) and my software projects (none lately).

Soupling

Joined Sep 19, 2008
At home usually although given the chance I would probably lurk (well post now as I've registered) a lot more if possible heh

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
Remember Steve, a large portion of those 125 will be either non-registered members or the Googlebot - neither of which can post.

All in good time ;)

Dave
Generally it is Googlebot's fault. I have the same "problem" with my forums.

And I thought I was the only one that went on here from work, no longer am I guilty :D

Steve
Well, what is better than visiting AAC during a hard day's work? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

subtech

Joined Nov 21, 2006
Now that I have a wireless connection at home, I check in often.(Never at work)
If I find something particularly interesting, taking out the garbage can wait for a bit.
It took nearly 25 years, but wife has learned it is best not to disurb me when I find something I deem significant to study.
(It only took me 25 minutes to learn that about her...)

A very wise and aged electrician once told me, "time taken to study and learn is never wasted. Having great knowledge is what keeps you safe and provides for you and your family."

Of course, he also said," It isn't really that your time in life is so short, it's just that you're dead for so damn long..."

I was told yesterday that my cheese has slipped off the edge my cracker.
I still don't know what that means...

Regards

chrissyp

Joined Aug 25, 2008
As often as possible,all the above categories,although the school one does not apply,I think I would stand out a bit in the IT room at the school at my age .