Wheel Switch

Thread Starter


Joined Apr 14, 2017
I am Looking for a Type of Switch for something I am making.

It will be mad up of LED Light Strips.
And I will have it going to a Wall Transformer to Plug into an Outlet.

But I want to Wire a Wheel Switch to it.
The Type some Lamps have hanging off the Cord.
And you use your Fingers to Turn it.

I am going to make a Picture with LED Light Strips in it.
Then Wire then all to gather and put the Wheel Switch to it.

I hope I am Asking in the Right way?
If not just Tell me?

Thanks for the Time.

Thread Starter


Joined Apr 14, 2017
They just Turn and Turn and are found on Cords.
Some are on Lamp Cards and other Devices.

Do they come Fixed to a Cord or how do I Buy them?
What is the Right Name?


Joined Jan 23, 2018
Yes, at least the descriptions seem to be about the kind of switch that I had guessed was being sought. Some cords have them installed , but they are available separately. Installing such a switch may be a challenge for some.