What's your Bucket List

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Mine is learn to read music and Play the piano.

I play Guitar now. But, I really like the piano.

Sorry, I only have time for one right now.

kv

Edit: Invent something useful but, simple. Like the paper clip or tooth pic. (You never know when your gonna need one)

Edit:Edit: Learn another language, see the world from space, share a drink with my distant cousins in a small pub in Lower Peover Cheshire England..........Lower Peover cheshire England

Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Mine is to develope my guy "Loose Change" thanks to Joe Jester,I picked up on the

name "Loose Change" that sounds like a bucket name,could make a little cash with

that name,agree. Thanks for sending your horse over......a bucket of hay..........

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Mine is to develope my guy "Loose Change" thanks to Joe Jester,I picked up on the

name "Loose Change" that sounds like a bucket name,could make a little cash with

that name,agree. Thanks for sending your horse over......a bucket of hay..........

I'm not much for Traveling. I take no such enjoyment of Un-expected journey's.

All though some do, when I do Travel, my joy is one of fulfillment and excitement;)

My horse say's.........

Last edited:

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Before I die, I hope that Loosewire will remember that it was I who coined the name, "Loose Change" for him.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Looks like you got a bucket full of guys, more falling out all the time.

Whats next,a cow or pig.
But, my post count is still like 10 or something, I have over 50 I think?

I can't PM or create a sig?

I'm ok, if your ok. hahaha

Edit: I think I need to come up with some more buckets:)

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
First time I have heard of the expression "bucket list" but now I know what it means.
I don't have one but I know that when I die there will be hundreds of unfinished projects and business.

I play guitar, can read music, and play piano. All self taught. So I can help you with any of that.
Now learning to ride a unicycle. I can juggle. So I can add that to the unicycle act. Maybe not play the guitar, juggle and ride the unicycle at the same time.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
First time I have heard of the expression "bucket list" but now I know what it means.
I don't have one but I know that when I die there will be hundreds of unfinished projects and business.

I play guitar, can read music, and play piano. All self taught. So I can help you with any of that.
Now learning to ride a unicycle. I can juggle. So I can add that to the unicycle act. Maybe not play the guitar, juggle and ride the unicycle at the same time.
I rode a unicycle 25 miles with one of my friends, I was about 14 a the time.

I've started to read music and have learned some on the keyboard.

Self taught also, my friends were all musicians. One day they needed a Bass to play 3 notes and shoved it onto me. (Been over 35yrs ago.)

Been playing ever since. But, not the Bass, Acoustic Guitar.

Some might even think I'm a musician, but I'm not.

I fake it really well, hahaha:)

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
I play bass too.
Ok, you teach me to ride a unicycle and I'll teach you to play the piano.
Simple, of course it's balance left and right, but you place the seat beneath
you to start lean forward with your front pedal either in your right or left foot on it. When you reach the balance of front and back your other foot quickly finds the opposite pedal and kicks back.

With that your on the start of riding, leaning slightly forward and back as you pedal. Twisting back and forth if need be to turn.

A lot harder than I've said, but neither is the piano or reading music without practice.

monster_catfish

Joined Mar 17, 2011
Befor I kick the proverbial bucket, I would like to take a ride in a hang glider or ultralight aircraft, hunt deer in the Scottish Highlands, snow-ski the finest and driest powder Utah has to offer, grapple with a trio of oiled Japanese college girls, learn to play guitar that attracts, rather than repels listeners, and finally, live long enough to witness the discovery of an affordable cure for death.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
I just updated my first Post. But, I like some of yours.

hunt deer in the Scottish Highlands,
What? they have animals in Scotland.

snow-ski the finest and driest powder Utah has to offer,
I like your want to ski Utah's Snow. I've skied it plenty, it's like floating on clouds.
grapple with a trio of oiled Japanese college girls,
The oiled girls that's one I never thought of, my wife would have something to say about it.

live long enough to witness the discovery of an affordable cure for death.
Nobody wants to live that long unless you can transplant me into a clone, that is 50yrs younger than me.

monster_catfish

Joined Mar 17, 2011
I have always spelt Scotland with two t's, assuming the rest of the world was wrong, but my spell-checker now confirms that I was wrong all along, Killivolt.

I agree that the subject of wrestling with oil-drenched wenches might not be the best of dinner-time topics to share with one's better half, so I would advise leaving that field of endeavor off the official bucket list.

Almost forgot my final bucket list item. I would like to one day land a Boeing 767-300ER jet-liner, from ILS capture,through final approach, to touch-down and rollout with thrust-reversers thundering. Flying my trusty desk with Microsoft FS2004, I have pulled off thousands of landings in the wildest of weather and cross-winds, so I yearn to see how the real deal handles, sounds and feels, just once before the Fat Lady sings.

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
I can read music, play guitar, play trombone, baritone and tuba. I can juggle, but cannot ride a unicycle.

Next on my bucket list is to take an extended coastal cruize on my sailboat, for at least two months. I'll provision the expidition at various ports of call along the coast. I'll take my bicycle with me to transport whatever I need when I'm in port. The rest of the time, I'll stay on the water.