What's Next

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Should we tell Riaff all about where live, he should have some question's he has about us. We are the world,we have picture's too. Voodoo I liked your Racoon photo's. I would like to see the head of a pin magifielded so we could select our cave of choice,I get the penthouse.Do we have that
expertise or wikipedea knows. Some one post the pictures of the tip of pin.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
U know what.....
Why does it always get Dhivehi names wrong. Is it so hard to pronounce, or is it a tongue twister.
I am not mad but rather I find it funny and can't stop giggling when most of you guys misspell my name.

Any ways thanks loosewire.
It's not that I like to see pictures of where you live, cause I can see plenty from movies, but none of you ever sees our side of the story and scenery's
That is why I like to show, and I am not asking for any thing in return.
Just like to have fun when I am here.
I'm happy if I am welcomed here, it shows a lot of respect from you, and it gives me a lot of pride.
I am proud of who I am and what I do and what I can do.
To be amongst people that are better than me gives a purpose to be here, I am here because I am still learning, I may be a very good at repairing and I can challenge almost with any one and succeed.
I am here mostly because I see some people loosing hope when it comes to simple repair faults. Even though most of you guys here are very good at what they do, I don't think any of you had tackled with consumer items the way I had, and it's rather difficult for you to lead someone in how to troubleshoot.
But I know most of you have a lot of experience in the things that I could only dream about and that's why I want to be here.
To learn new stuff.

But the problem in this forum is that I don't see any of you interacting and having fun. Enjoying urself, and I find that rather dull. So I said to myself, let's see what I can do to make this guys keen on something.
And with that, The beautiful Paradise that is Maldives came into picture.
Since most of you would love to have a vacation here and it will be almost impossible to find some one like you that lives here and is one of your friends.
So I started by showing what most of you cannot see by just sitting there.
But sometimes I get disappointed since I do not get much support.
You should all post back some comments so that I know.
Limited posts tells me that only a few are interested in these things and It somewhat discourages me.
The thing is loosewire that I am not most of the people that you will meet here, in fact I can guarantee you that you will never meet any one like me.
I will feel very happy and I would definitely do anything if any of you guys happen to ask me to do. It's like asking for a favor.
Just tell me to get something and if I can I will get it. tht's me.
You are the people that I have to ask in things that I donno, and this is the least I can do.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Happy,wants Loosewire to look like a fool,Loosewire Is your friend.
The kind of friend that enjoys communication with a person that gets
a lot done with the resources that you have.Don't get disccouraged
because of people that don't understand.I miss Voodoo,Reched and
some fun guys at night.I respect all members,the forum needs some
humor.The reason the guys come around,you are a smart guy In a nice place.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Some one is making a post,I don't get It.Then Its time to move on
and have a nice day.Don't assume the use of others names when
you don't understand the post.Its has nothing to do with any one,
except the horse and fence post.