What's Is Loosewire Up To........

Rbeckett

Joined Sep 3, 2010
OK..... I see the pic, but wheres the shark? In the atlantic you gotta have at least on obligatory shark just to be normal in this hemisphere. Last dive I did was with a pod of 40 foot whale sharks in Thailand. Truly breath taking and completely off the awesome meter.
Bob

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I honestly have no clue how you ever missed it! It's been his favorite picture and it comes up often :D
I see, I remember seeing a slightly different picture version.

I remember then that I felt something was wrong in that picture. But then again we are a open minded forum, and many copy the Lady Gaga style. So I found no reason to dwell upon that matter. And forgot all about the the whole thing

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I see, I remember seeing a slightly different picture version.

I remember then that I felt something was wrong in that picture. But then again we are a open minded forum, and many copy the Lady Gaga style. So I found no reason to dwell upon that matter. And forgot all about the the whole thing
Almost just had a heart attack lauging my head off :D:D:D:D

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
i see, i remember seeing a slightly different picture version.

i remember then that i felt something was wrong in that picture. But then again we are a open minded forum, and many copy the lady gaga style. So i found no reason to dwell upon that matter. And forgot all about the the whole thing
Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!