What you get for christmas ???

Dr.killjoy

Joined Apr 28, 2013
So, safe to assume you lose your keys often?
Hopefully someone gets you a Calendar so you know that Xmas ain't for a few weeks still.

LOOL
No I am part of a Rock Crawler website called Pirarte4x4.com ..
We started a gift exchange program and that was my gift from someone random and now I have to send something to someone chosen for me ..

Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Got a Go Pro camera outfit ,and took it back already. It is over rated. Another thing to look

out for ,they have no help line.There help line like for Best Buy is the store with a few

people called Go pro experts. So Go Pro sells the camera that been around for a while.

They re marketed the camera with a lot straps and plastic parts to hold the camera.

A cheap clear plastic water proof case. The camera whole sale could be replaced

and make a mark up. The company looks like a shell company only buying the cameras

and plastic from China. Watch for products that don't have there own help line ,that

mean no engineers. Just a freight forwarder and middle man. I going to watch there

stock after New Years.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Weird, your bad review of the go pro is the first I've heard. Everyone I know that has one loves it. I will check the consumer reports.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Please do ,check the history of the camera ,I think it a re -do of a camera that been

around for awhile. Maybe they bought someone out and renamed the camera , added

all the gadgets and come up with a app. All you guys check it out ,from all angles.

Strantor ,I put you in a paid to travel post and ask if any other members are being

paid to travel for work.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Joe ,a little game of nine ball , use the cue ball to get five ball and take all the money.

Get the five and nine on the break ,make u'm wait to get a shot ,run the table.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I sent my X-mas back , I can meet someone for New Years and buy a round.

Come on down to Fla and meet Loosewire ,everybody come to Florida sooner

or later.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
The founder of Go Pro is dancing around having a patent, like I thought he took somebodies

camera and built a water proof housing around an existing camera,....(I think).

He said an attorney told him to read a do it your self book.He claims certain trademark

and copyrights and patents pending. The patent pending is for underwater use for a

surf board. Google different titles and names ,check out wikipedia. They are pushing

them to the public thru Best Buy. I don't think the general public will have much luck.

I am glad I took the camera back ,you get only a 30 day cash return .After 30 days

you don't know if best buy would back the camera ,for a hundred dollars I got a 3 year

service contract. A service contract has no value if the camera never work right.

When you are out shopping ask some questions at Best Buy.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
This is my experience with the camera ,so I am posting on my use of this product.

This is a new product and I am asking you only to ask questions like you were going

to buy one. Its a one product company ,leaning on a trade mark. I would like to find out

who designed the camera and hold some kind of patent. If they have no patent ,sooner

or later other companies like Sony will get into the market. I saw a ad for a Sony

product. You have heard of the 90 day wonder ,this latest product was put out

a few months ago. My interest now is to find out what kind of electronic chip is

being used and who patented it. More companies can pop up over nite and do

stock sale with thin air. We always are talking about patents and all the money to

get them ,here we have reading a do it your self book.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I wasn't ask to take any pictures ,I was ready. I told you when ,tell me about the yellow jactet.

Show me a picture with words.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Right now for Xmas it looks like I will be spending 16 - 18 hours in flight on the 18th plus 8 - 12 hours of layovers coming home from Antalya Turkey with my wife, my new 5 year old daughter, and my wifes dad. :(

After that I have at least two tractors to fix plus more than likely yards and long driveways full of snow to move at my place my, dads place and my brothers place being the snow blower tractor is one of the two that quit and the primary loader tractor is the other. :rolleyes:

From there the day after we get home my dad is leaving for a two week winter vacation so I will have about 40 horses and three acres of feed lots to clear snow out of and take care of. :(

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Right now for Xmas it looks like I will be spending 16 - 18 hours in flight on the 18th plus 8 - 12 hours of layovers coming home from Antalya Turkey with my wife, my new 5 year old daughter, and my wifes dad. :(
That's intriguing. Is your wife and her father from Turkey? Are you from Turkey? How did you get a new 5y/o daughter? Did you adopt? Is it a stepchild you're just now meeting? Please, tell your story.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
A Christmas billionaire ,we have had members speak of getting patents for there

work to promote a better life. So we come to this Christmas and we find a company

owner without patents becoming a billionaire. Learn more about process by reviewing

the history of the Go Pro company. How to become a billionaire.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
A Christmas billionaire ,we have had members speak of getting patents for there

work to promote a better life. So we come to this Christmas and we find a company

owner without patents becoming a billionaire. Learn more about process by reviewing

the history of the Go Pro company. How to become a billionaire.
Why do you think he has no patents? He wrote his first patent by himself to save money on lawyers. You don't have to "invent" something new to get a patent, improvements on existing stuff is patentable too.
http://www.businessweek.com/article...s-nick-woodman-on-the-book-patent-it-yourself

Did the "Gopro" take videos/pictures? If it did when used correctly, why did you think it was a bad device? Seen a lot of people use them so they can't be that bad. These are things that can help other people out Loosewire, please expand you review. Give the facts, that we look for in a Loosie report. Please?

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010
Patents do not necessarily equate to good products, nor does the lack of patents indicate poor products. Good products are about meeting people's needs, and apparently the Go-Pro didn't meet Loosewire's needs. But then, nothing satisfies everybody.