What will you do different for your next year at uni'

amilton542

Joined Nov 13, 2010
Now that the exam season is coming to end I'm intrigued to know about everyone's experience as a first year undergrad' and what you will do different next year in order to improve your overall academic work-ethic efficiency.

My biggest blunder was being extremely naive and arrogant with time management; I've also learned a new way of thinking, and your best bet is to revise an hour per evening and go away thinking about it, because a lot of conclusions you will come to will follow the material you've gone over.

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
Neat thread.

I really enjoyed my first year - much better than A-levels. :D

I learned that not everyone who is on an Electronics course actually wants to do electronics. This is, of course, extremely annoying when you are having to do everything for a group project. Even to the point of finding books/websites for 'team' members to look through, and then having to read out the information to them. :mad:

:p

Sparky

amilton542

Joined Nov 13, 2010
Yes I know exactly what you mean. I've always been at odds about this one, but each to their own I suppose. I applied for the bolt standard EE degree and the majority of interest with my peers is in programming a μc and that's about it.