What kind of connector is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntomic

Joined Jan 29, 2012
Can someone help me with my project problem. I bought a Honda S2000 gauge cluster which is shown in my picture. I need to create a custom wiring harness to attach it to my Honda Civic's wiring. I need to know what kind of connectors are shown in the picture. I believe they are two different sized connectors. They are green. It might be Molex, but I'm unsure. I'm new to the electronics world so my descriptions are a little rudimentary. Usually, there are no pigtails harnesses included with the cluster at the salvage yard. That part sells for about $500 because it includes the complete car wiring harness. Can someone give me some good suggestions on the type or connector that I need? I don't have better pics of the connectors. Thanks.

ntomic

Joined Jan 29, 2012
Thanks for everyone's input. This type of connector is a little tuffer to hunt down on the web than I thought.

I'm trying to find out how I am violating the ToS/rules. I'm not sure how I am. Thanks

BillB3857

Joined Feb 28, 2009
Thanks for everyone's input. This type of connector is a little tuffer to hunt down on the web than I thought.

I'm trying to find out how I am violating the ToS/rules. I'm not sure how I am. Thanks
Read here... http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=53904
A custom wiring harness would be a modification to your Honda Civic. Hope you can understand the potential safety aspects of a modification gone bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.