type at once .Too many opinions,could not afford to
educate them all. They all want to be # 1. Darwin met this guy
did not leave a note.

Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
No body can decide,understand,there so many which two,which
one. Can you see all of them changing the bulb.You got to be a
Gemini to see the picture or all the pictures.

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
How many Taurans does it take to change a lightbulb? What? You want a Tauran to get up and move?!?:)
Either a Tauran would not change the lightbulb, or it would break it with fiery fury in the process. LOL

How many Virgos does it take to change a lightbulb? About three. One for precise alignment within the X-axis, another to make the same for the Y-axis and another one for the Z-axis.

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
How many Leos does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: Leos don't change lightbulbs, although sometimes their agent will get a Virgo in to do the job for them while they're out.

How many Virgos does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: Virgos don't have time to change their own lightbulbs. They're too busy changing them for everyone else.

The poor Virgo always suffers. LOL

How many Capricorns does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: I don't waste my time with these childish jokes.

So true.

recca02

Joined Apr 2, 2007
How many Virgos does it take to change a lightbulb? About three. One for precise alignment within the X-axis, another to make the same for the Y-axis and another one for the Z-axis.
How many Leos does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: Leos don't change lightbulbs, although sometimes their agent will geIf only t a Virgo in to do the job for them while they're out.

How many Virgos does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: Virgos don't have time to change their own lightbulbs. They're too busy changing them for everyone else.

The poor Virgo always suffers. LOL

So true.
And how true are these!
Sadly, very true:(

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
I'm sympathetic with Virgos. Generally they are nice people.

As for my other comment "So true", I was referring to Capricorns. However, I think cappys are generally cool, although too much down to earth. My best friend is a cappy.

Of course the best sign is Taurus. Taureans are very reliable, steadfast and make very durable, "sturdy" friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

b.shahvir

Joined Jan 6, 2009
What? no Aquarians? Let me start with myself! I'm an Aquarian and a Taurian (whatever that means!). So, how many Aquarians does it take to change a light bulb? None.....all Aquarians use CFLs, they are good for the environment :D

m4yh3m

Joined Apr 28, 2004
"Return to Sender"

Also, you guys forgot the Rising sign.

Rising, Sun and Moon signs dictate the very essence of who you are -- if you believe in that sort of thing. Rising could be compared to the soul, the Sun represents your heart, and the Moon is your mind. But like anything else, these should be considered as mere tools to help understand one another, not something to live your life by.

As for myself, I am a dynamic Cancer:

Rising - Cancer
Sun - Cancer
Moon - Sagittarius

and I'm also Chaotic Neutral.

http://www.alabe.com will show you pertinent information about your signs. However, you *MUST* know the hour of which you were born to get accurate information.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/20001222b will show you your alignment. When filling this out, disregard what society has deemed "acceptable" and "right". Go with your instincts. If you would honestly kick that old lady when she's down and steal her christmas cookies rather than help her across the street -- then click it!