What is this.....?

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Hello,

@ R!f@@ and kubeek,
I do not think he is realy a kid with 19 years.
From the profile : Date of Birth, May 29, 1991 (19)

His greatest problem is the language barrier.
I think he wants videos to learn, as they are probably easier to him as written stuff.

Bertus
He is not :eek:.
I thought he was around 10 or sumthin..So I guess the previous post is wrong

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
All Indians are not dumb. They are a few tough who try to take the easy path.

As for me, I was taught by an Indian.

Indians are by far the best I have seen in almost in every field. They are the worst too.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
AWWW John, you are just trying to show you can put buttons in the post like me!

You know it! ;)

Sorry...sleep deprived.

Beenthere has been absent due to dealing with his cat,
I haven't seen bertus all day,
And hgmjr is less and less a fixture these days.

How does plastic wrap work?

Why?

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Hi, pls. tell what type of ic is this MVA27 0702 i have lot of search in Google but, don't get the right link. ( It is connected with crystal of 27.000)??

Thank's..!!
OK, Pls. tell me about the function of IC, while wasting time in argument i have studied almost all oscillator in class as crystal (series & // operation)
but, i am confused what the difference in this oscillator??
As, i am not getting it's pdf.:confused:

edgetrigger

Joined Dec 19, 2010
Ritesh, you are into oscillators now. Just wanted to know how much you know about capacitors, because that will really help you build good oscillators.

Q: three unpolarised capcitors c1,c2 and c3 of equal capacitence are connected in series and is energised by a voltage V. Accross c2 a silicon diode is connected. what will be the voltage accross c3 if:
case1. diode is conducting
case2. if diode is not conducting

pls do not take anyones help for your own larger interest. These basics are required for building better oscillators.

Last edited:

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Ritesh, you are into oscillators now. Just wanted to know how much you know about capacitors, because that will really help you build good oscillators.

Q: three unpolarised capcitors c1,c2 and c3 of equal capacitence are connected in series and is energised by a voltage V. Accross c2 a silicon diode is connected. what will be the voltage accross c3 if:
case1. diode is conducting
case2. if diode is not conducting

pls do not take anyones help for your own larger interest. These basics are required for building better oscillators.
Ac or DC voltage source??

edgetrigger

Joined Dec 19, 2010
This is a very simple ckt you could analyse for both AC and DC at one go. But if you find it difficult you could first solve for DC and then for A/C. Thank almighty you asked the right question!!!

Last edited:

edgetrigger

Joined Dec 19, 2010
In the back drop of complaints as regards your poor English in this forum. I have a suggestion to make. Just get a girl friend for you, that will lead to texting loop and that, I bet my friend will for sure help you improve your command on English, mellow you down as a person and will teach you accept defeat with grace. In addition by answering the barrage of questions thrown at you by her at her will, shall help your analytical skill scale new heights in no time.

Please don’t bring disgrace to the country having the largest pool of English speakers in Asia, having circulation of English print media equal to the population of New Zealand, if not anything else having its constitutional democracy written in English for its people.
Mind you Ritesh spelling bee is dominated by Indian kids in US. The 8 year olds are rocking!
I don’t know what your vernacular is but that is for sure far more complicated than this language with 26 alphabets.

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
In the back drop of complaints as regards your poor English in this forum. I have a suggestion to make. Just get a girl friend for you, that will lead to texting loop and that, I bet my friend will for sure help you improve your command on English, mellow you down as a person and will teach you accept defeat with grace. In addition by answering the barrage of questions thrown at you by her at her will, shall help your analytical skill scale new heights in no time.

Please don’t bring disgrace to the country having the largest pool of English speakers in Asia, having circulation of English print media equal to the population of New Zealand, if not anything else having its constitutional democracy written in English for its people.
Mind you Ritesh spelling bee is dominated by Indian kids in US. The 8 year olds are rocking!
I don’t know what your vernacular is but that is for sure far more complicated than this language with 26 alphabets.
I will think about it..!!

edgetrigger

Joined Dec 19, 2010
Close to 8 million people graduate every year in India. And they speak impeccable English. I don't think he will find any difficulty in getting one for him. If he tries a little harder maths and electronics will be a bonus after all 300,000 women graduate in science every year in India.

marshallf3

Joined Jul 26, 2010
I've had the pleasure of employing three people from Sri Lanka over my life, not exactly that far away from India if I recall.

One was here because he had a basic knowledge of electronics, a wife and a family of four to feed at home. A good friend of mine "sponsored" his way over here but he couldn't quite capture the digital design complexities that my friend required. After I got him into my realm and through all the hands on experience of of TV repair he later went on to become the head tech and eventually part owner of one of the highest end audio stores here in the city. I can visit him right up the street any time I want.

Another was also sponsored by the same friend to attend the University of Oklahoma for a formal EE degree. He worked for me part time but was so anxious to learn that he would drive up between classes even if he only had an hour to put in before he had to get all the way back from OKC to Norman. Never will forget him changing CRTs out, he'd initially discharge the anode but couldn't care about the residuals that built back up. I tried to get him to carry them with the anode connection facing away from his body but he seemed to enjoy getting shocked by them. He was extremely bright and I haven't a clue where he's working today but could probably find out.

The third was a girl who already had a degree in Computer Science from a school in India but came up here to get a Masters. I got her through a lot of the basics of troubleshooting but she never really caught on. This little girl was so good looking and polite that I, nor my other techs, didn't really care. Sad thing was she was in one of those "arranged marriage" deals, went through with it then got out of it in a month. I'll never forgive myself for not trying to date her afterwards as she showed a decent amount of interest but that wasn't the first time I made a stupid decision due to sheer hesitation. When she finally got her Masters the last I heard she was working for a software firm in Chicago. I really miss her on a regular basis and if I could remember how to spell her name I'd try to find her just to see how she's been doing.

marshallf3

Joined Jul 26, 2010
Ha, I just found Raj and where he works, luckily I could remember how to spell his complicated last name.
Time for a phone call.

Raj Pathmanathan
Communications Consultant
Raj has over fifteen years of experience in the telecommunication industry. He has a rounded background in the areas of telecommunications systems and sub-systems hardware and software, along with local area network hardware and software, all of which provide him a unique ability to understand and manage clients’ billing in the areas of local, long distance, wide area network and wireless services.

Background:
Raj is a 1989 graduate of the University of Oklahoma with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering. He is certified as a Novell CNE, and participates in Confidential Product Briefings and Continuing Education Seminars with CISCO Systems and Microsoft.