What is this circuit called? Within a encoder ..

Discussion in 'Homework Help' started by ayashifx55, Feb 8, 2011.

  1. ayashifx55

    Thread Starter New Member

    Dec 17, 2010
    Can anyone tell me what is this circuit called?

    From what i know, it is used in a "encoder" for radio controlled and it follows after a oscillator / multi vibrator.

    In a book it mentions this does some kind of "Half-Shot" and it represents one channel, by moving the pot, it should variate the width of the pulse, something like that.

    Can someone please explain how this circuit works, each component's job , like a bit detailed or briefly please ... It will be very very thank ful. I can paypal you some money if you want , really need the help. PM if you want to help me further.

    Thank you very much everyone.