What is the product name if a remote control circuit board for transmitting a beep to a receiver?

Jgfure645

Joined Jan 27, 2017
I am very very new to this and I'm having trouble researching online because I don't know where to start, I'm trying to make a prototype for my invention and I need to transmit a wireless audio sound to a receiver, but I don't know enough to know where to start. Thank you so much!

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Do you want to actually transmit a sound and have it be reproduced at the receiver (like AM radio, for example, or morse code tones), or do you want to send a signal that causes the receiver to sound a buzzer? Like a garage door opener, only a sound plays instead of the door opening. What sort of range are we talking about?

Jgfure645

Joined Jan 27, 2017
Do you want to actually transmit a sound and have it be reproduced at the receiver (like AM radio, for example, or morse code tones), or do you want to send a signal that causes the receiver to sound a buzzer? Like a garage door opener, only a sound plays instead of the door opening. What sort of range are we talking about?
Like a garage door opener, I want it to transmit a beeping sound when a button is pressed. Thank you for responding!! :)