What is the BEST RF Module for my project

eng.me

Joined Dec 10, 2012
Hello experts,.
I'm supposed to interface 89c52 to RF module to send Data wireless.
The problem is that I'm new to RF MODULES.
So, would you please guide my to the best RF module that can I use?
What is the critical features of the RF Module that I must ask about before I buy IT.
The last Question is what is the best RF Modules ONLINE SUPPLIER ?

For my project the following features is not critical.

distance: is not important. all I need is designing a prototyp.
Data Rate: 500mbps is enough.( I think that ).

The important think is Errors detection & correction. This is because that I will send TEXT file. So, Errors is not acceptable with text Data.
thank's

panic mode

Joined Oct 10, 2011
what is mbps? megabit or megabyte per second?
either way it is far above what 89c52 can do.
500*1024*1024 bit per second is good 20x more bit per second than 89c52 can be clocked. suppose that clock is not an issue and your mcu can saturate channel. at that rate, content of entire ROM and RAM of the 89c52 can be transmitted almost 8000 per second. in other words, are you sure you know at least the ballpark of what you want to do.

eng.me

Joined Dec 10, 2012
Thank's panic mode .
Never mind the above specifications.
All I need is that " getting data from 89c52 mcu then transmited through appropriate RF module".
what should I do to know the specifications of the appropriate RF module.

thanks

anny0498

Joined Aug 13, 2012
Hello experts,.
I'm supposed to interface 89c52 to RF module to send Data wireless.
The problem is that I'm new to RF MODULES.
So, would you please guide my to the best RF module that can I use?
What is the critical features of the RF Module that I must ask about before I buy IT.
The last Question is what is the best RF Modules ONLINE SUPPLIER ?

For my project the following features is not critical.

distance: is not important. all I need is designing a prototyp.
Data Rate: 500mbps is enough.( I think that ).

The important think is Errors detection & correction. This is because that I will send TEXT file. So, Errors is not acceptable with text Data.
thank's
Hi,

I am not sure about your throughput requirement. You can check WHZ9188, that may satisfy your project requirement.

eng.me

Joined Dec 10, 2012
Has anyone Knows if one of these RF modules compatible with AT89c51 or AT89c52 microcontroller ?

I'd like ti interface a AT89c51 or AT89c52 microcontroller with proper RF module.
the code that I will Burn in the MIcrocontroller can operates at 586 byte per second.

anny0498

Joined Aug 13, 2012
Has anyone Knows if one of these RF modules compatible with AT89c51 or AT89c52 microcontroller ?

I'd like ti interface a AT89c51 or AT89c52 microcontroller with proper RF module.
the code that I will Burn in the MIcrocontroller can operates at 586 byte per second.
Yes, WHZ9188 will work for you. Why don't you go through the details once.