what can I do outside?

spbhu

Joined Apr 27, 2005
Hi all, I am new to this friendly website, fould it's a good place for seaching help.
I select electronics as my final year option, and my final year project is about RF IC design, but I heard in the market, over 90% job is offered to digital design, since I am focus on analog not on digital.so in this case what kind of job I can find when I graduated from university?
Thanks for replying

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
Originally posted by spbhu@Apr 27 2005, 01:48 AM
Hi all, I am new to this friendly website, fould it's a good place for seaching help.
I select electronics as my final year option, and my final year project is about RF IC design, but I heard in the market, over 90% job is offered to digital design, since I am focus on analog not on digital.so in this case what kind of job I can find when I graduated from university?
Thanks for replying
[post=7299]Quoted post[/post]​
In my opinion, you should have no problem finding lucrative and rewarding work in the analog design field particularly if you are obtaining a strong RF design background. Wireless communications is very hot right now. Once you get your first job, you will have plenty of time to reevaluate whether you want to shift your focus over to the digital world.

Good Luck.

hgmjr