Westinghouse W-410 Super-heterodyne Radio

m2circuits

Joined Jul 17, 2016
I picked this radio up in hopes of restoring it back to working condition. However, I have been unable to find a schematic anywhere. I haven't even found any info on the radio. I'm posting in hopes that someone can help find or has a schematic for it.

I've attached photos of the cabinet and chassis.

(I wasn't quite sure what forum topic I should post this under, so forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this question.)

Attachments

m2circuits

Joined Jul 17, 2016
There isn't that much there.......and it's point to point wiring........draw it out.
I would, but someone previous to me has done some work to it in it's life time and the power supply section is a mess. With the discolouration of the cloth wires and tar-like residue its hard to tell which windings are what (asides from the filament which are clearly brown(ish) and the centre tap of something(GRN/YEL, so probably the filament winding C.T.)). It's a tangled mess of wires and caps that I don't feel are part of the design. So I need the schematic to rewire almost portion of the radio and replace all of the frayed cloth wires and crumbling plastic ones along with any drifted resistors.