Weird circuit wires on wireless headphone

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
Are you sure you got connection between the connector post and the wire? these wires usually need a lot of heat to burn off the enamel.

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
When you completed the soldering, after that you have to using the Ohm range of Multimeter to measuring the wires on the soldering tin of two points, because maybe the wire has a layer of dielectric on the surface.

Sometimes we will scraping with a knife for the kinds of wires where wish to solder.

Rallen12

Joined Jun 9, 2014
I did reburn them and scratched them again to see if that was the problem but no, still no left hear, i think maybe it's the way i'm connecting them.

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
Can you make a drawing or schematic of how the wires are connected. The pictures are unclear to me. Include ALL wires (for example, where do the red/black wires at the top of the picture go?). Also the black cable, on the bottom right, how many wires come out of it and where do they connect to/come from? If you don't have schematic software, use Paint or sketch it out on paper and take a picture.

Rallen12

Joined Jun 9, 2014
I opened the other one the 4 cable are connected to a circuit board and are identified as

copper and green are identified as L+ and L-

Blue and Red are identified as R- and R+

If more info is needed plz say it.

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
I don't see a blue wire in your pictures. I think I see which wire from the cable is red. Where do the red and black wires at the top of the picture go. Can't you sketch the connections?