Water pump controlled by sensor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmxerds

Joined Sep 4, 2012
Hello I need help finding a circuit where a 0-5v pressure sensor controlls a 12v water pump. As the pressure increases on the sensor the out put of the sensor rises from 0v to a maximum of 5v.I need the sensor to control the 12v water pump in a pwm fashion. Also I need to be able to adjust the pumps start up. Also I want this to be a circuit I can solder up. I don't want to program anything with digital ICs. Thanks

bmxerds

Joined Sep 4, 2012
I know how to set up a 555 as a pwm but the thing is that you have to control it with a potentiometer. I need info on how to do it with a sensor not a pot.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
You will have to document your case very well in order for us to let this pass.

If you prove that it's not for automotive reasons, nor HHO, then we 'll let this live.

bmxerds

Joined Sep 4, 2012
I'm just using an automotive part ( the 5v temp sensor) it's not for automotive or hho reasons!!!!! I didn't even post that its for automobiles or hho. Wow!!! Can other people just help me design a circuit for a project.

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
I'm just using an automotive part ( the 5v temp sensor) it's not for automotive or hho reasons!!!!! I didn't even post that its for automobiles or hho. Wow!!! Can other people just help me design a circuit for a project.
The problem is that your other thread stated, in the same manner of speaking, that what you want to do is an automotive modification.

Now, all of a sudden, you have another, non-related experiment using the same sensor and voltage levels, but now not used for an automotive modification? That seems fishy...

bmxerds

Joined Sep 4, 2012
This has turned into a non electric conversation. The reason I mentioned automobile is because I happen to have an automobile sensor and I wanted to design a circuit using it but for other reasons. Thanks

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I am closing this thread, the previous was the same problem, and it was clearly automotive.

A PM has been sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.