Wanted Simple sound annunciation circuit

a_chahande

Joined Dec 30, 2008
I want to build simple ckt.
It has 1 contact which closes when any fault occurs to the system.
Then the bell is sounded.
The operator pushes accept button to silence the bell.
Then the contact can be reset afterwards
please reply to my mail
a_chahande@yahoo.com

a_chahande

Joined Dec 30, 2008
Thank u! Alberto
I want some more help. If the 'start contact' is not 'self reset' type and If there is 2 to 4 'start alarm' contacts.
Thanks!

KMoffett

Joined Dec 19, 2007
a_chahande,

Is the fault(s) contact closure momentary, or does it remain closed as long as the fault exists? If it's momentary, Alberto's circuit will work. If its continuous, it will not work. The buzzer will be silenced only as long as the reset switch is held open. The buzzer relay will reactivate as soon as the reset switch is released. The attached circuit should work for silencing the alarm of one or more paralleled, continuous, fault-contact closures.

Ken

Attachments

Alberto

Joined Nov 7, 2008
The circuit will work for simple application, as I understood from post #1, for more complex situation we need to use some electronics, and in this case request must be more specific with details on type sensors their number and sequence.

Alberto

Last edited:

italo

Joined Nov 20, 2005
system faults how ? detect what? Military provide a working order of what it must do when,how, where. You give us nothing except a system fault. whatever that means to you I am sure it means something else to others.