Wanted: Builder of One-off-projects

Unley01

Joined Feb 19, 2011
Hi Forum,

I would love to find someone who can build one off small electronic circuits and ship them to me in Australia. Will pay by Paypal.

Yes I could learn how to do this myself but there quite frankly is too much to learn and too much I could do myself and not enough time to do it.

Hopefully someone can help.

Regards,

Chris

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
As a suggestion, you might mention a couple of potential projects so the respondent has an idea of the scope of the endeavor.

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
If you have the schematics and want only the assembly, I believe there are a few members here that would be happy for the extra bit of cash.

If you are looking for heavy design work, it may get a bit more difficult, a few of us have non-disclosure and other agreements with employers that essentially say "Raytheon (or other company) owns my brain".

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
<snip>a few of us have non-disclosure and other agreements with employers that essentially say "Raytheon (or other company) owns my brain".
Well, if you are happy with a used brain, there are plenty of them around. If you want a like new, unused brain, call me.

John