Voltage regulator for mains power supply

Thread Starter


Joined Jul 25, 2008
What are the types of voltage regulator circuits that can be used to regulate voltages in the range of 200 - 240 Volts? I need a circuit that will prevent the voltage from exceeding a value of about 210 volts.
I'm not sure if a simple clipper circuit will work in this instance. Is there a way to adapt one for this voltage range?