voice recognition circuit

anuja2210

Joined Jan 31, 2013
m doing my final year project which includes voice processing.
i am using hm2007 for voice recognition. but i am not able to get the output properly. i checked all connections but cannot figure out where i m wrong. please help me out. we have our deadline.:confused:

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
Post all relevant information:schematic, code, thoughts of how the circuit works, and list of your favorite colors and we might be able to help you out.;)

(Seriously, I'm kidding about that last one!:p)

anuja2210

Joined Jan 31, 2013
according to d ckt i just didint use led display n driver...i just put 8 leds to know the bcd output...hm2007 is used for voice recognition. input to the ic is given through keypad in terms of memory locations and the word to b recognized through mic. it displays the memory location of recognized word. i hv attached datasheet of hm2007.

Attachments

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
You linked to a kit in an earlier post.

What is the actual schematic and PCB you are using?

I'm assuming you have access to all the test equipment needed?

anuja2210

Joined Jan 31, 2013
i have attached schematic and datasheets needed....yeah i hv access to wat i need. i am getting random output so i am not able to understand the behavior of ic.

wrosun

Joined Sep 8, 2013
Hello anuja2210!
i am also thinking of doing a project using HM2007 IC.
I have a confusion that if i buy any Hm2007 of any market and do not buy the assembled or not assembled kit and connect as per the schematics will it do the work for me?

rj45

Joined Jan 8, 2014
hey i am also building hm2007 voice recognition kit, which simulator is to be used? also which pcb design software is to be used? plz send me pcb layout if possible

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
hey i am also building hm2007 voice recognition kit, which simulator is to be used? also which pcb design software is to be used? plz send me pcb layout if possible
What work is left for you then?

As stated, don't hijack someone else's thread, start your own.