voice identification

pilla.jagadeesh

Joined Jun 18, 2010
is voice identification and voice recognition is same or distinct.i would like to project on voice identification . i need matlab code regarding to this.please help me.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
We don't have any code, If you need anything don't demand.

For ur eng projects, we cannot supply circuits and lectures, it's up to you to come up with an idea.
We will help solving any problems you have in ur project.
We will not spoon feed u.

AsmCoder8088

Joined Apr 17, 2010
Voice recognition in Matlab can be achieved through the use of VOICEBOX, a set of routines developed for speech and audio.

There are also speech recognition hardware kits (also here and here), if you're looking to build something from that level.

Harrington

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Personally before I even attempt to do something along these lines it might well be worth your while approaching this from a different angle using SAPI "Speech Application Programming Interface " which is available for download from Microsoft then look at maybe developing fisrt your code in C++ and then moving onto 8088 assembler which you can almost derive from the C++ dis assembly on an ordinary PC moving this into a standard 8088 development bourd

This is perhaps how i would approach this subject

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms723627%28VS.85%29.aspx

I have played with this before but it is quite extensive and also very difficult to achieve and understand

Not as reliable as you think either It does tend to activate on sporadic noise so you will possibly need to do some filter theory along side this to improve performance