Video's sometimes don't work

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I've noticed since I've been here some of the video's don't work. They just say done with a blank screen. Then others work fine. I'm having the issues on both my Desktop and Laptop. FYI

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

Can you be more specific?
Wich of the videos do not work?

I have looked at a number that worked fine.

Greetings,
Bertus

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
These are the ones that didn't work in the 1st two sections. The others loaded up with in 5 seconds. I waited 1-2 minutes on each of these and they just hung with a blank screen. I believe some of these worked last time I posted too so I'm not sure if there is something quarky going on here or at the college where there hosted.

FYI
WIN XP SP3
Mozilla firefox ver 3.5.5

Representative Systems

Physical System Hierarchy

Circuit Simulation

Electrical Quantities A

Light and Other Waves

Magnetism and Electromagnetism

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

At the moment all the videos you mentioned work from my place.
I am using firefox 3.5.3 on OpenSuse 10.3.

Greetings,
Bertus

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Unfortunately since the videos are not hosted on the AAC server, we can't provide technical support for them.
I think its in the framing of the swf's. I can directly link to them with no problems, but some just don't work when trying to go through the aac frame. You could look at embedding them different, or "if your having problems viewing video click here" link directly linking to the video.

I didn't even realize AAC had videos until I saw this post. They seem pretty good, from what I just browsed through.

The videos came up for me through the AAC page without any problems. I am using IE8 and Windows7.