Video Viewing Wiring HELP !!!

Chris15

Joined Apr 15, 2009
Hi
I have a small Playstation 2 EYE toy, and i have cut and stripped the usb cable, there is 4 wires, Red, Black, Green, and White, i have assumed the green and white are audio and video, i connected the right power source to the eye toy and then connected the "Audio and Video" wired to the Audio & Video input on my TV, but nothing happens, how can i get this to work, the real reason i am doing this is for a Night Vision Camera, and once i learn more about this video wiring i am hoping to conned the eye toy to a Viewfinder and use IR LED'S, But for now if u have an answer or a link to an answer please help

Thanks, Chris

KMoffett

Joined Dec 19, 2007
Sorry to tell you this, but a USB cable is not an audio and video cable. It carries digitized data. It will not provide any signal usable by your TV. :(

Ken

Chris15

Joined Apr 15, 2009
Ok thanks
Now i know why it wont work!!!, however if i buy one of those mini camera things of ebay with the TV adaptors connected and plug my TV to it will the TV show what is being viewd by the camera. Eg. plug the camera to TV add power (9V) i can turn camera left right and it will show that on the TV?

Thanks, Chris