Video Switching Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBozo

Joined May 11, 2011
Hi I'm new to the forum and need some help with a circuit I have. The circuit function is to display 3 Video Inputs to 1 Video Output(7 inch monitor).

I have built this circuit onto veroboard to test and it works to a point. Switch 1 is a momentary switch I selected so that ;

On state displays navigation screen
Press 1 displays Video Input 1
Press 2 displays Video Input 2
Press 3 displays Reverse Camera
Press 4 back to normal state - navigation screen

When Reverse Gear is engaged Camera Output is displayed as required.

My problem is I only seem to get Video Input 1 to display then switch display goes blank and there is no Video Input 2 displayed. Switch Press 3 doesn't display Camera either. Switch Press 4 does revert back to Navigation Screen and so on.

Then sometimes pressing the switch doesn't display Video Input 1 and display remains blank no matter how many times switch is pressed.

Am I missing something within the circuit, is it the switching side ?.:confused: I have read about debouncing so could this be my problem. I have attached a pic of the circuit and switch I am using. I hope there is some genius out there that can help. :)

Cheers

Attachments

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

Due to safety and / or enviromental issues I am closing this thread.

Quote:
6. Restricted topics. The following topics are regularly raised however are considered “off-topic” at all times and will results in Your thread being closed without question:

• Any kind of over-unity devices and systems
  • Automotive modifications
  • Devices designed to electrocute or shock another person
  • LEDs to mains
  • Phone jammers
  • Rail guns and high-energy projectile devices
  • Transformer-less power supplies
This comes from our Tos:
Terms of Service

Bertus

Status
Not open for further replies.