Video Game's

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
What is your favorite video game.What do you think of face page
out doing google with video games.What do get out of video games,
relaxation the challange,mental ability,play war feeling like a tough guy.
Because it there,how many hours have you logged in,have you had to defend your time on games.Have you played group games,how much do ypu spend a month. Have you been warned by anyone,like boss-----

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I find modern video games way to complicated for me. Then I want to play video games. I fire up my MAME emulator on my PC. http://mamedev.org/
Suddenly I am back in the in the eighties arcade game room playing my favorite games.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I play iRacing for my racing needs and COD MW for my killing terrorist needs. iRacing is more of a job then a game though because its a regulated sport with rules, series, etc.....You spend countless hours testing and developing a proper setup for your car and then have to race it with 30 other wolves. I've raced online with Juan Pablo Montoya, JR, AJ Allmendinger, TJ Majors (JR and Danica's spotter) Brad Colmen, Brad Keslowski- and everything they say on TV is true, he is plain crazy in a race car, kid has no fear. As to what I get from it is a huge sense of accomplishment, lots of friends in high places, and I love racing, were gettting Williams FIA F1 cars modeled this year. Right now I'm running Nationwide, Corvette, and Indy series.

As for COD4 MW, thats just blow off steam shooting stuff up. Not near the dedication required but no where near the heart rate bursts either. If anyones interested in either of these two I'd be happy to answer questions or let you know more. They are both great sims.

Nanophotonics

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I play video games sometimes. COD MW was cool. But I tend not to play that much because too much time is wasted. Instead I occasionally play Chess/Domino with my brother when we're relaxing after a hard working day.