Valentine's Day--A Loosewire-ese Post

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Well everyone, since Valentine's day is coming right up, I figured I'd start this thread, in a form similar to those created by our good friend Loosewire.

Who is your Valentine this year? Is it a high school sweetheart? New girlfriend? Or is it your wife (or husband) of X number of years?

For me this is no Valentine's day, but yet another Singles Awareness Day.

How about you?

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Valentine's Day. What a scam! :)

What is it with women and flowers anyway? I can't measure a circuit with them. You can't program them. They make lousy transistors. So what's the deal with them?

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
Valentine's Day. What a scam! :)

What is it with women and flowers anyway? I can't measure a circuit with them. You can't program them. They make lousy transistors. So what's the deal with them?
No, but like any circuit, if you massage it right, it'll do what you want;)

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
No, but like any circuit, if you massage it right, it'll do what you want;)
Yeah but without the flower crazed woman in the circuit, you have an open circuit. :)

What you get out of giving flowers is obvious (usually :) ). My question still stands, what do women get out of flowers?

And diamonds for that matter. That is the one I can't figure out is way diamonds are so valuable. When it comes down to it, they are pretty much worthless. If I were trapped on a deserted island, I would much rather have a crate of food and a can opener than 20 truck loads of diamonds.