Urgent! Please help me understand this circuit!! Newbie needs help!

droj

Joined Feb 18, 2013
I posted the second thread because I realised the title wasn't the best, and I forgot to mark the thread with an urgent sign.

Its urgent because I need to finish my extended essay on signal jamming, and I wrote a chapter about the building of a prototype (circuit I mentioned), but I need to explain what the circuit does.

Please help me

Sampson

Joined Feb 18, 2013
You said:
Its urgent because I need to finish my extended essay on signal jamming, and I wrote a chapter about the building of a prototype (circuit I mentioned), but I need to explain what the circuit does.
So, if you wrote a chapter on building the prototype, do you not know how your own design works?

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
That will make it just harder for you to get help around here. Folks here help one another when they have the time. When someone marks their thread as "urgent" it says they think their issue is more important than any other post and that is not how things work there.

droj

Joined Feb 18, 2013
You said:
So, if you wrote a chapter on building the prototype, do you not know how your own design works?
I didn't design the circuit. In the extended essay I explain that the prototype I'm building was not designed by me. I searched online for a circuit that would jam FM signals. My work is focused on the study of wave interference and how it can alter the information carried by a radio wave. But the final chapter is focused on the building of a circuit that will demonstrate that it is possible to stop telecommunications. I need to explain how it works.

droj

Joined Feb 18, 2013
That will make it just harder for you to get help around here. Folks here help one another when they have the time. When someone marks their thread as "urgent" it says they think their issue is more important than any other post and that is not how things work there.
I truly am sorry if what I did can or will displease someone in this community. I don't believe that my thread is more important than any other of the threads in this forum. I marked it as urgent because I REALLY need help and I thought it might be a good idea to do so, but I guess I was wrong.

droj

Joined Feb 18, 2013
Why do you think this circuit will do signal jamming?
I found this circuit while searching for an FM radio jammer. I built it and it works. I found more complex circuits, but I do not have much knowledge on electronics so I decided this one was the best choice. I am a high school student.