Urgent Need Help

Exel

Joined Apr 10, 2006
Please any one have idea for me, for making an final project

I'm majoring in embedded system (computer engineering)

all help would be meaningfull

plaese give me idea and the scematic and description of the projects

best regards,

Exel

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Originally posted by Exel@Apr 10 2006, 08:04 AM
I'm majoring in embedded system (computer engineering)
plaese give me idea and the scematic and description of the projects
[post=16033]Quoted post[/post]​
Can you explain why you will deserve your degree if we do your work for you? Those of us with degrees got them the old fashioned way, and we deeply resent your attempts to shortcut the process especially when you can't even take the time to tell us anything about what you might be interested in. If your instructor gets even a hint that you've copped something off the internet you will get a failing grade.

Provide you with schematics and project descriptions I think we will not -- an idea maybe.

Exel

Joined Apr 10, 2006
oh I can understand that
I'm interested in automotive
this happen because my mentor had an accident
this make me really confused
my topic acctually 'Boost Controller' but it's haven't get an accuitance
so I 'm looking for other topic as fast I can get
with the oldies scematics, description and design
so I can make a new design that have a better function than the old one,

because my mentor says I just at the first grade, so do not try to making or inventing something new but modify from things that already exist

thx
best regards,
Exel

windoze killa

Joined Feb 23, 2006
Originally posted by Papabravo@Apr 11 2006, 12:44 AM
Can you explain why you will deserve your degree if we do your work for you? Those of us with degrees got them the old fashioned way, and we deeply resent your attempts to shortcut the process especially when you can't even take the time to tell us anything about what you might be interested in. If your instructor gets even a hint that you've copped something off the internet you will get a failing grade.

Provide you with schematics and project descriptions I think we will not -- an idea maybe.
[post=16037]Quoted post[/post]​
Spot on Papabravo. We can always offer advice but we don't get these degrees and I for one don't want one (the labotomy hurts too much) so we won't do the work.

Now for an idea. My all time favorite is home automation. PC/micro controlled curtains, table lamps and similar items. Maybe include security system with front door camera displayed on your huge plasma TV. (All these things I am working on right now and no you can't have my design) All of this system could be controlled through a simple remote control that displays menus on your TV/PC.

I know this isn't automotive as you suggest you are interested in but it could be adapted.