Urgent Help Please!!!!

Chris15

Joined Apr 15, 2009
Hi Sorry to intrude but i am new to this website, could some one please tell me how i can post my own question unlike this one as a reply, i want to as my own questions about electronics and i have a few, please help

Chris

leftyretro

Joined Nov 25, 2008
It may be urgent to you but it's certainly not clear to me what you are asking.

English can be a hard language to work in for many.

For example a person may ask "Can I ask a question"

Valid answers could be:

Sure, go ahead
I don't know, can you?
You just did.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
I assume this is your question from elsewhere on the site:

Hi
I have built a mini car with an aluminum frame, i have mounted the driving motor (9VDC) with a pulley connected to the back axle and another motor for steering, i have mounted the two fron wheels that already steer, but i need a Radio Controll Circuit, i have seen people say you need a degree in stuff to make one but if someone could sent me a schemadic that i could copy, making the PCB will be easy for me. i just need a picture of the main PCB(the one that is connected to the motors on the car) and the transmitter(one i hold), i want it to be simple, forward, reverse, left, right, i want each motor to spin forward and bakwards

Thanks if anyone could help, Chris
Your posting options are New Thread and Post Reply - both of which are available on each thread and forum (New Thread only).

Dave

steinar96

Joined Apr 18, 2009
There propably isnt exactly a schematic or PCB that you just plug n play with from the internet. When designing circuits certain parameters and restrictions have to be met in order for the circuit to work properly.
So even before anyone could provide you with such a circuit he'd need to know a bit more about your project. Not to mention that there is alot of work involved and doubtfull that someon would do it for free.
There propably is a circuit that is close to fullfilling the parameters out there but most likely it'll require modification to meet your project's requirements.