urgent ...help needed!!

rkarthik

Joined May 25, 2008
hi i am karthik doing post graduation in Applied Electronics .....i am working with charge pump circuits and i need a suitable application to implement my design .....

reply soon....

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
I'm still waiting for Wal-Mart to start carrying Mr. Fusions on special for $39.95.

Perhaps you can help in that endeavor?

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
It is nearly identical to a Wye winding, but but coils are made from unobtainium. I doubt anyone on a student's budget could afford unobtainium.

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
Yeah, but that one's already built. He wants to build his own.

DeLorean Motor Company used to list them in their online store, but no longer. Clearly the demand was too low. I blame the outrageous power requirement of the darn things. Who could afford to run them on a regular basis?

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Actually you only need to run it once for it to pay for itself. Dang, I wish I had bought into MicoSoft early!

rkarthik

Joined May 25, 2008
i thank all for the varied responses i have got ......but can anyone tell any application other than the flux capacitor for the charge pump circuits.....for your kind information the application should be as such which can be simulated using orcad pspice or tanner.............

pls reply soon