Urgent Help needed for mobile charger circuit

Aldibaran

Joined Jun 30, 2009
I am currently doing a project on mobile chargers. I have actually done this circuit based on the circuit of a chinese product available in the market. As a result, i was not able to get the design or working from anywhere. Please do help me bcos my exams are tomorrow. I specially need help about the IC BBv7B. I think it is a step up IC. Do help me. If possible, help me with some datasheets also. I have provided the circuit as a attachment

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Ok tell me first, is this a working one or a drawing that you layed out by looking at a phone charger. The thing is that, that IC does not make any sense to me?
I need more input from you.

Rifaa

Aldibaran

Joined Jun 30, 2009
Ya this is actually working... I drew the circuit diagram looking at the original circuit and i got the required output.
Actually this is a circuit based on a single 1.2 V battery. I think this IC converts this 1.2V into 5.7V, which is more than sufficient to charge the mobile phone.... Maybe this is the code name of some step up IC....

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Then it is a DC to DC converter. a step up one to be definite
Chinese ones a customized and data sheets are hard to come by for those things.. sorry
Rifaa