update to "Lessons in Electric Circuits"

Dcrunkilton

Joined Jul 31, 2004
Thanks to all of you who have subimtted corrections to "Lessons in Electric Circuits". The corrections have been transfered from the local copy on my computer to www.ibiblio.org. Lessons Link

As of June 21, 2005, all volumes except VI have at least minor corrections, see changelog. Volume III has a new Shift Registers chapter. Spice plots have been replaced by Spice-nutmeg graphic plots, improving the appearance of volumes II, III. Comming in a couple of months: AC Motors chapter in Volume II.

Please keep the corrections comming

Dcrunkilton

Joined Jul 31, 2004
If you can avoid downloading the tar ball for a few days, I will have the recent typo changes submitted by drteeth entered. Actually they are entered, as of 1:30 CST this morning. but I need to generate and test new html etc, then make the tar balls once I verify the changes.

Dcrunkilton

Joined Jul 31, 2004
jrap,

The corrections by drteeth have been tested/verified and the tarballs produced. as of 11:00 AM CST June 28 2005 The revision date on the top level index.htm page for the DC Volume I is June 27, 2005 rather than June 1 for most of the other volumes. Volume I was previously dated June 1, 2005.

Dcrunkilton

Joined Jul 31, 2004
Originally posted by Dcrunkilton@Jun 21 2005, 12:09 PM
Thanks to all of you who have subimtted corrections to "Lessons in Electric Circuits". The corrections have been transfered from the local copy on my computer to www.ibiblio.org. Lessons Link

As of June 21, 2005, all volumes except VI have at least minor corrections, see changelog. Volume III has a new Shift Registers chapter. Spice plots have been replaced by Spice-nutmeg graphic plots, improving the appearance of volumes II, III. Comming in a couple of months: AC Motors chapter in Volume II.

Please keep the corrections comming
[post=8646]Quoted post[/post]​

Dcrunkilton

Joined Jul 31, 2004
Originally posted by Dcrunkilton@Jun 28 2005, 11:08 AM
jrap,

The corrections by drteeth have been tested/verified and the tarballs produced. as of 11:00 AM CST June 28 2005 The revision date on the top level index.htm page for the DC Volume I is June 27, 2005 rather than June 1 for most of the other volumes. Volume I was previously dated June 1, 2005.
[post=8795]Quoted post[/post]​

Entered corrections submitted by" line" to master copy at ibiblio, built tar balls 12:40 PM
WED. June 29, 2005. Revision dates June 29.