Undesired Output:

Syed Naqvi 7

Joined Oct 14, 2015
I am working on AC to DC variable power supply and using IC LM317,but my output is varying between 0 V and 6 V.I want output to vary between 0 and minimum 10 V.Any solution?

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
I am working on AC to DC variable power supply and using IC LM317,but my output is varying between 0 V and 6 V.I want output to vary between 0 and minimum 10 V.Any solution?
Assuming I can use mental telepathy to communicate with your brain...
Ok, I've got a connection...

Your brain does not seem to have the full schematic for me to see. You are going to have to look at your schematic and memorize it better. Or, you can just post a drawing of the schematic and component values here for everyone to see.

Syed Naqvi 7

Joined Oct 14, 2015
Assuming I can use mental telepathy to communicate with your brain...
Ok, I've got a connection...

Your brain does not seem to have the full schematic for me to see. You are going to have to look at your schematic and memorize it better. Or, you can just post a drawing of the schematic and component values here for everyone to see.
Yeah.You are right.I will try to post schematic of circuit.

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
LM317 can't be adjusted to 0V unless you have a negative supply available.

To increase adjust range, you need to increase adjust current or the size of the adjust potentiometer.