UltraSonic Cleaners

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Does any body has a DIY Project for this ?

My ones IC is blown literally, so me dunno what to put there.
Any Ideas ?

BillB3857

Joined Feb 28, 2009
If, like you say, it is just one of the cheap vibrating kind, it won't have an ultrasonic transducer. They usually just have a coil and a metal diaphragm, which may be the tank itself. On the other hand, if, on the bottom of the tank, there is a module of sorts epoxied to the tank, it is probably the ultrasonic transducer.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I know tht guys.

The transducer fell off.

Now I had it glued to the tank bottom with new wires soldered. I used epoxy, which hardens to rock solid..

The IC blew it's topside to kingdom-com.

I read few articles and it seems there are variable frequency ones. Mine has just a PB switch, nothing else.

So, if I can get my hands on a good HF driver circuit tht can very from intensive to gentle cleaning, it would be awesome. I can make a heater regulator to heat the solvent.

The transducer is like a big coin. The Godzilla version of a piezo...no?

Dear Sir , I hope this conversation finds and very well and with good health, I need your guidance , can you share with me PCB design File snip of the Ultrasonic Cleaner machine I will be thankful to you

Mod: Thread is old, add the Tag
@R!f@@

Last edited by a moderator:

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Naaa. I did not get any pictures of it ...And I threw the bloody thing into the trash.
sorry I do not have any schema's. But I believe you can find some DIY in google or you tube