UHF Generator (112.875 MHz H(2))

pamardi

Joined Aug 4, 2013
I have a bunch of electronics that were stored away carefully and I am trying to identify them but I need some help. I have two pieces that are circuit boards (?)---- with a bunch of pieces on it---and the identifying information on it says: UHF Generator, 112.875 MHz H(2) also says Isotemp Research Inc, M431260 (the other one has a different set if numbers following the M).

I have had no luck googling it, but my dad was an electrical engineer so they were his...

The other piece I am having difficulty identifying is another (smaller) circuit board (also has a bunch of pieces on it) and it says O/P Distribution Amp. then it says SMG (in an oval) -5-0. Any help identifying these pieces would be GREATLY appreciated, because google is not cutting it! Thanks

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Where is the Isotemp information located?

My guess is that it is a 4.13260MHz crystal oscillator, perhaps oven-controlled.

Why are you trying to determine what these are? It is very unlikely that they are worth anything. You might take them to a local ham meeting (amateur radio club) and someone there might have a good idea both what they are and whether they might still have some value.