ubuntu install in LVM

frank55

Joined Dec 6, 2013
HI Guys; i installed win 10 first and then i installed Ubuntu in LVM, It boots strait to Ubuntu, how do i set it to boot either Ubuntu or Win 10,thanks

frank55

Joined Dec 6, 2013

frank55

Joined Dec 6, 2013
Hmmmm. Evil Redmond seeming back to their old tricks.
Thanks Joey; i wonder if you have an easy guide on how to install Ubuntu along side Win10.
i have installed on one of my other Machines Win XP and then linux along side winxp, and i just update grub and it gives me the option of booting either one,but in this Lenovo Cpu 2400 I5, and after i install wIN 10 TP ,it doesn't give me option the Along side,it Gives option eraise,VLM, or others.
do you know if i install Win 7 then Ubuntu the update grub and then when i boot to win 7 i uprade to win 10TP?

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
Thanks Joey; i wonder if you have an easy guide on how to install Ubuntu along side Win10.
i have installed on one of my other Machines Win XP and then linux along side winxp, and i just update grub and it gives me the option of booting either one,but in this Lenovo Cpu 2400 I5, and after i install wIN 10 TP ,it doesn't give me option the Along side,it Gives option eraise,VLM, or others.
do you know if i install Win 7 then Ubuntu the update grub and then when i boot to win 7 i uprade to win 10TP?
As much as I would love to help you, I run Linux exclusively these days. The last dual boot I've done was Win 7.

You may have better luck on Ubuntu oriented forums.