Type of enclosure

panic mode

Joined Oct 10, 2011
How about a plastic bag and hang it on the wall.
i used to have PC with all most of guts (motherboard, graphic card etc) hanging from a single nail on the wall. what can i say - it was a real magnet. everyone had to look closer and ask for explanation...

:D:D:D

chrisw1990

Joined Oct 22, 2011
i used to have PC with all most of guts (motherboard, graphic card etc) hanging from a single nail on the wall. what can i say - it was a real magnet. everyone had to look closer and ask for explanation...

:D:D:D
you do strike me as the sort of person to do that;) as long as u didnt put the nail through the motherboard:p nor put your rotting lunch in the bag ha

and back onto the topic.. id use a plastic box.. no conductivity, cheaper.. and more modifiable if you need say.. a wire coming out..:p or an led to show its on?:) or switches.. and an lcd.. and a ... a.. anyway you get my point.. :D

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
I think it's a fair topic for a circuits project forum, but I fear the OP has long gone.

Me, I like the venerable Altoids tin for any project that will fit in one. I like the quick-open lid, and the walls are just big enough to mount adapters, LEDs, switches, whatever.