Twin coil latching reay

billybouys

Joined Dec 26, 2011
Hi Guys, need help with a twin coil latching relay, I've looked at diagram for it and i know were the power leads go, all im controling are 2 LED's its for model railway mimic panel. But for the life of me i cannot remember how the thing opperates, I:E which wires go were....Please help

Attachments

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
The Completed Projects Forum is for Completed Projects only. It is meant to allow members to show plans for projects they built so other members can duplicate them if desired. Threads posted in this forum are moderated per Moderator review. Your thread does not belong in this forum, and was moved here.

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
Hi Guys, need help with a twin coil latching relay, I've looked at diagram for it and i know were the power leads go, all im controling are 2 LED's its for model railway mimic panel. But for the life of me i cannot remember how the thing opperates, I:E which wires go were....Please help
The double coil pin configuration is on page 2 in the lower right corner. Coils and contacts are indicated.

billybouys

Joined Dec 26, 2011
I looked at the diagram and i saw how the contacts were, I got it to latch but the led's wouldn't stay on, sorted the problem....It was me being thick!!!!. lol I was moving the power supply from of the led's... Not to worry now all sorted, ......Thanks for the guy's that helped and thoughs that looked. lol:):):)