Try Putting This One Under the Tree!!

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Before I even got on, I began thinking I use a lot of Youtube Vid URLs just for fun.

I didn't realize it was a problem for some on the forum. I don't like flash anymore than the next person either. I will refrain in the future, if it contains flash. How would you know it uses flash to play it, is it embedded?

Edit: Never mind just right click the video area of the Video. It states it used Flash Player 11 at the bottom

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
I've heard about this recreating park in Germany for some time now. They have released a video diary with the building procedures. The automation level of the project is simply amazing.

This is in my list of dream jobs.

Nykolas

Joined Aug 27, 2013
Thanks, I enjoyed seeing that. Typical German precision!
Last year in Hamburg, we lined up for the show. A 1 hour lineup to get in, a half hour orienteering session, than a lineup to buy tickets for the next day or the day after! We did not see it, so thanks again for the link! E

PackratKing

Joined Jul 13, 2008
Simply amazing!

I'd like to know where they bought the 1000s of white, miniature, LEDs.;):confused:
My neighbor..., bought some strings of cheep chinese " icicle" lights, which the connections corroded all to blazes 'cuz he didn't protect them...

He trashed them, I jumpered out the corroded plugs to discover all the leds would still light

I sat one night stripping white leds :D must have a couple thousand - and they all work :eek:

I gotta stop this packrat routine !!!:rolleyes: