Trouble connecting Vcc, Vee and offset nulls of LM741 in Simulink

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
Welcome to AAC!
merhabalar matlab da lm741 opampını nasıl bulabilirim, uzun araştırmalarım sonucunda v+ ve v- bağlantılarını yapabileceğim bir lm741 opamp bulamadım, yardımcı olursanız sevinirim.
This is an english language website. Translation for convenience:

"hello matlab how to find lm741 opamp, after long research I have not found an lm741 opamp where I can make v+ and v- connections, I would appreciate it if you could help."

Something is getting lost in the translation. Are you looking for an LM741 device in a simulator? Or are you asking for how to use one?

Kesiktass

Joined Dec 26, 2021
I was looking for lm741 opamp in matlab, can you help me?
Welcome to AAC!

This is an english language website. Translation for convenience:

"hello matlab how to find lm741 opamp, after long research I have not found an lm741 opamp where I can make v+ and v- connections, I would appreciate it if you could help."

Something is getting lost in the translation. Are you looking for an LM741 device in a simulator? Or are you asking for how to use one?
I was looking for lm741 opamp in matlab, can you help me?

Audioguru again

Joined Oct 21, 2019
The 741 opamp is 53 years old and is not used for new products anymore, just used for school to see its many problems and for replacements.
Matlab is 43 years old and used by old teachers and school kids.

Audioguru again

Joined Oct 21, 2019
My mission is to chat about modern electronic circuits with people who have learned the basics of electronics.
Your mission is to read the datasheet and to ask your teacher about the old opamp and old simulink or Matlab.

Kesiktass

Joined Dec 26, 2021
My mission is to chat about modern electronic circuits with people who have learned the basics of electronics.
Your mission is to read the datasheet and to ask your teacher about the old opamp and old simulink or Matlab.
I am a 2nd year electrical and electronics engineering student.