Transistors :s

krow

Joined May 25, 2010
Hello,

I'm studying Electrical Engineering and I'm about to go crazy, I just can't understand all that tedious theory of transistors and op amps, does anybody know of a good book that teaches people all that stuff in a more friendly way? I understand the theory is very important when calculating Ic, Ie, Ve, etc., but I'm just looking for something more digestible, maybe with some experiments to try out? that'll be great.

ps if this question was already answered pls redirect me to the right place, I'm new to this website.

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
Hello,

I'm studying Electrical Engineering and I'm about to go crazy, I just can't understand all that tedious theory of transistors and op amps, does anybody know of a good book that teaches people all that stuff in a more friendly way? I understand the theory is very important when calculating Ic, Ie, Ve, etc., but I'm just looking for something more digestible, maybe with some experiments to try out? that'll be great.

ps if this question was already answered pls redirect me to the right place, I'm new to this website.
Have a look at the ebook at www.allaboutcircuits.com.

hgmjr