Transisitor amp

esrman66

Joined Dec 29, 2014
I made the amp shown in the transistor biasing video and the voltages Are just about right but the output waveform looks like its amplifying but looks like it has noise or something on it.

I did use a MPSA06 instead of the 2n2222 he showed.

Does anyone know how to contact the author of that video?

Howie

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
If you have nothing else the "PRT SCN" button captures your entire monitor screen. You can then paste that into MS Paint, crop out the parts of the screen you don't want, save that file and upload it here.

esrman66

Joined Dec 29, 2014
If you have nothing else the "PRT SCN" button captures your entire monitor screen. You can then paste that into MS Paint, crop out the parts of the screen you don't want, save that file and upload it here.
Thats what I meant.How to upload off computer to this forum?

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
If you hold the ALT key before pressing the Prt Scn KEY, Windows will only 'print' (copy) the active window.

esrman66

Joined Dec 29, 2014
I forgot to tell you that I changed the circuit from one breadboard to a fresh one as the original was way overcrowded with projects.

Now it doesn`t seem to have any noise but the waveform is not correct.

esrman66

Joined Dec 29, 2014
Notice the one at 39MghZ does have some thing that looks like noise or distortion.

The top traces are the signal at the input of the amp.