1. We will be in Read Only mode (no new threads, replies, registration) starting at 9:00 EDT for a number of hours as we migrate the forums to upgraded software.

transformer's parallel operation using Multisim

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by PG1995, May 2, 2012.

1. PG1995

Thread Starter Distinguished Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Hi

I have designed the circuit here in Multisim 10. Kindly help me with the queries below. Thanks a lot.

1: I don't seem to understand what this circuits demonstrates about the transformer's parallel operation. There is no need to go into extra details. A simple explanation would do.

2: Do you think I have used correct components to build the circuit? You can find the information about YL-195 module here which is mentioned in the under the required equipment.

3:The lamp was not part of original circuit. Why is the lamp blinking?

The following are queries about Multisim.

4: As you can see that the circuit is cluttered with labels such as "IRON_CORE_XFORMER", is there some setting to get rid of these labels or to reduce their sizes smaller? Yes, I know that I can remove them manually one by one.

5: Sometimes it's really difficult to locate a component in the given categories. Mostly I have to search through many different categories before I find the required component. The search of Multisim isn't of any help or perhaps I don't really know how to use to properly. For example, in this video you can see that I'm having hard time find a transformer and I didn't get any result for an amplifier.

6: As you can see I have used a 'real time' voltmeters and ammeters, where can I find round voltmeters and ammeters in Multisim?

Regards
    PG