Hi,
I'm trying (and hoping) to build simple (yet reliable) 12V to 5V step down converter (to install it in the car for USB charging up to 1A).
I have one of these and I thought it could be a perfect device for my "project"... What do you think? Coudl this be as easy as the reference diagram in this doc (so essentially - +12V to pin 1, GND to pin 2 and... my regulated 5V on pin 3)...? And perhaps a fuse...
Any suggestions welcome...
BTW - the idea is to have something reliable as once installed it'll be very hard to remove/tamper with)
I'm trying (and hoping) to build simple (yet reliable) 12V to 5V step down converter (to install it in the car for USB charging up to 1A).
I have one of these and I thought it could be a perfect device for my "project"... What do you think? Coudl this be as easy as the reference diagram in this doc (so essentially - +12V to pin 1, GND to pin 2 and... my regulated 5V on pin 3)...? And perhaps a fuse...
Any suggestions welcome...
BTW - the idea is to have something reliable as once installed it'll be very hard to remove/tamper with)