Tracking posts

Ramussons

Joined May 3, 2013
Sorry, I'm new here.
Is there any simple way of tracking or subscribing to specific posts. For eg; in CNET Forums, one can "track" a specific post. Any new posting is intimated by an Email.

Of course, the same is not I'm asking for. I would be happy with a "button" that list all the posts I've participated in and those with new additions are highlighted.

Maybe something is already there for this - can someone guide me?

Thanks,
Ramesh

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
When you start or reply to a thread, you are automatically subscribed to it.

You can view your subscriptions by clicking the "quick links"drop down menu and then "subscribed threads"

If you want an email every time there is activity on one of your subscribed threads, you can set that up in your "User CP"

You can also subscribe to threads without posting, by clicking the "thread tools" drop down menu, and then "subscribe to this thread"

Ramussons

Joined May 3, 2013
When you start or reply to a thread, you are automatically subscribed to it.

You can view your subscriptions by clicking the "quick links"drop down menu and then "subscribed threads"

If you want an email every time there is activity on one of your subscribed threads, you can set that up in your "User CP"

You can also subscribe to threads without posting, by clicking the "thread tools" drop down menu, and then "subscribe to this thread"
Sorry, I am not. Because, clicking the "quick links"drop down menu and then "subscribed threads" tells me The Folder is Empty.

Ramesh