TR-2

milbecker1

Joined Jan 14, 2013
Being a musician,I have a Simple question,I have a Boss TR-2 Tremolo pedal
The switch started working intermittently and has the effect on all of the time. Seems its a simple single pole that turns the effect on and off.
anyone know where I can get a replacement sw. after looking at it and a wiring dia. I see it just switches to ground.

This is my first post,I'm an electrician with little knowledge of electronics. Thanks

mcgyvr

Joined Oct 15, 2009
Is the switch actually bad or maybe the wiring/solder has come loose due to the repeated cycling/use.

Gonna have to open it up and get us a picture and any numbers you find on the switch itself... I doubt there is a bill of materials floating around showing the exact manufacturer/part number of the switch.

BWithers

Joined Jul 24, 2019
I know this post is old but just like me people are still searching the topic. I have a Brand New Boss Tremelo and it does it. Have you tried using a battery? When I did the ticking went away. Boss is getting sneaky. The basically make you use their brand wall wart or battery. I have tried top notch wall warts and a SKB power cord off the power bar. They both cause ticking. But then I tried a battery. Quiet.