Too many clicks to return to Forum index page

KMoffett

Joined Dec 19, 2007
In the past, if you were in a Form and clicked on Mark read, you were sent to a page to Mark Forum Read. Clicking on that, you were sent back to that Forum. When you hit the back arrow (upper left) in Firefox you were returned to the Forum's main index page.

Now, since the change, after you are returned from the Mark Forum Read page to the Forum page, hitting the back arrow again returns you to the Mark Form Page again. The next time you hit the back arrow you were returned to the original Forum page. And the next hit on the back arrow finally takes you to the the Forum's main index page.

This is a real irritation. Yes, I can go click...click...click to return to the Forum's main index, instead of click. But why?
I'm in Win10, 64 bit, Firefox 73.0.3

KMoffett

Joined Dec 19, 2007
Mine just takes you to another list of things to select from. But not the Forum's main index page. This:

Capture2.jpg
Am I the only one that does this?

KMoffett

Joined Dec 19, 2007
So, did I do an "update" to get the "horrible orange theme"? Can I do a "backdate"? ;) Or can the administrator fix it?
Ken

Last edited:

KMoffett

Joined Dec 19, 2007
Tried the CTL-R on my computer at work and no change. I need to say that both my computer at home and work are relatively new and never had the "blue" version on them. So no going back.

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
In the bottom left corner of my blue-theme page there's a button labelled 'Style chooser'. Does the orange-theme have that?