to mr. dave

aanchal

Joined Jan 10, 2008
i coudn't see the query section,for if i am a new user nd if i stuck anywhere nd m not able to access the privaleges available at ur site,where should i go.
finally speak'g,i have a query-
i posted a thread in ur homework section and again if i go there,i am not able to post a new thread in that section,what to do?

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
i coudn't see the query section,for if i am a new user nd if i stuck anywhere nd m not able to access the privaleges available at ur site,where should i go.
You have posted this in the right forum.

finally speak'g,i have a query-
i posted a thread in ur homework section and again if i go there,i am not able to post a new thread in that section,what to do?
This is your thread: http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=8750

And you are not able to post a new thread in the Homework forum - is that correct?

Can you firstly log out from AAC, close your web browser. and then clear your cookies and cache for your web browser. I doubt it is a cookies permissions issue because you were able to post this thread in this forum.

Now log back in. Does the problem persist? In the meantime I will check to make sure there hasn't been some starnge change in the permissions for your user account.

Dave

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
I can confirm that your permissions settings for the Homework Help forum are set to allow you to post new threads.

Dave