1. We will be in Read Only mode (no new threads, replies, registration) starting at 9:00 EDT for a number of hours as we migrate the forums to upgraded software.

to mr. dave

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by aanchal, Jan 15, 2008.

1. aanchal

Thread Starter Member

Jan 10, 2008
    i coudn't see the query section,for if i am a new user nd if i stuck anywhere nd m not able to access the privaleges available at ur site,where should i go.
    finally speak'g,i have a query-
    i posted a thread in ur homework section and again if i go there,i am not able to post a new thread in that section,what to do?

2. Dave

Retired Moderator

Nov 17, 2003
    You have posted this in the right forum.

This is your thread: http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=8750

And you are not able to post a new thread in the Homework forum - is that correct?

Can you firstly log out from AAC, close your web browser. and then clear your cookies and cache for your web browser. I doubt it is a cookies permissions issue because you were able to post this thread in this forum.

Now log back in. Does the problem persist? In the meantime I will check to make sure there hasn't been some starnge change in the permissions for your user account.

Dave

3. Dave

Retired Moderator

Nov 17, 2003
    I can confirm that your permissions settings for the Homework Help forum are set to allow you to post new threads.

Dave

4. aanchal

Thread Starter Member

Jan 10, 2008
    thank u v much sir,with ur confirmation, now i m able to post new threads.thanks a lot

5. Dave

Retired Moderator

Nov 17, 2003
    Pleased to hear everything is fine now. Let me know if you have any further problems.

Dave