Titles of electronic instructor in other countries

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by loosewire, Jan 12, 2009.

  1. loosewire

    Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

    Apr 25, 2008
    Is shah or shiek the same as professor in the states ,does any one
    know the order of professor or like we have mayor,governor,how do we compare these title. Can anyone help, so we can ask the the right titles.
    Some students with high grades get to teach class for professor.
    What about online classes are they less money or are they free.
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
  2. flat5

    Active Member

    Nov 13, 2008
    "Other countries" is too general. What country are you concerned with? A Professor is called one thing in Germany and something else in Japan.
  3. Solar1


    Jan 12, 2009
    I think that's what he means, - whatever country someone knows the title for, simply to share that in the forum - any and all persons with knowledge of countrys with their respective titles are ecouraged to post.

    Yes, it is a general question.